Blur >> mail # user >> New Blur user

Re: New Blur user
Thank you both for such a quick and helpful reply!

My namenode is not good enough to support everything, that's why I need
to distribute some work to other servers :)
Thank you for the links, I'll take them instead of 0.2.0. I wasn't sure
if code on git is stable.

I'm really happy you've created Blur!