Blur >> mail # dev >> Jetty Dependency

Jetty Dependency
Currently blur-gui and blur-console is using Jetty v6.1.26 due to the
fact that hadoop has a dependency on it.  It would be nice if we could
utilize Jetty v9 and the enhancements it brings, but I'm not sure
downstream affects of that.  I don't want to have conflicts in the
dependencies.

What is everyone's thoughts on this?

Chris