Blur, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.2-incubating - RC1

Re: [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.2-incubating - RC1
Aaron McCurry 2014-05-13, 22:14
On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 6:45 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What if we kept them in the source repo, but removed them from the source
artifact upon release?  Only the combined binary NOTICE is needed to create
the binary artifact from the source artifact.  We really only need those
files when we need to add or change the binary NOTICE file.

What are people's thoughts on this?

Also is this something that should hold up this release?

Should we start the vote over considering that the mail list issues of last
week?

Aaron