Blur, mail # dev - Branching - 2014-07-14, 18:49

Hi all,

I know this was brought up a few days ago, but now that 0.2.3 is out for a
vote, I think it should be brought up again.  How is the branching going to
work going forward?

Most repos I have seen have master be the latest stable code and new
branches are used for development of the next versions and then merged in
to master upon release.

I just want to make sure, as I have some more changes coming and don't want
to mess up the current vote.