Blur, mail # dev - Updating the web site. - 2014-08-03, 20:11
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Updating the web site.
I have pushed the new doc website for 0.2.3. I haven't updated the
site links though and I'm at the beach with a bad internet connection. Can
someone else update the site links for the documentation?

Thanks!

Aaron