Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 0)

Ugh. I had updated the release notes file with a note about that along with
notes about what's contained in the release. My updates made it here, but
not into the artifacts:

http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-0/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Let me roll another RC. We should have the proper notes in there.
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Ran a few smoke tests in both local and cluster modes, compiled and ran
> the unit tests on the source, tested piggybank and the tutorial, looked
> over the NOTICE, LICENSE, and RELEASE_NOTES files.  We should update the
> RELEASE_NOTES to say we've tested this version with Hadoop 1.0 (instead of
> 0.18), but that isn't a blocker for the release.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Feb 9, 2013, at 11:05 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.0.
> >
> > Keys used to sign the release are available at:
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
> >
> > Please download, test, and try it out:
> > http://people.apache.org/~billgraham/pig-0.11.0-candidate-0/
> >
> > Should we release this? Vote closes on next Friday EOD, Feb 15th.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Bill

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*