Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

Re: [VOTE] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-10, 06:14
Chris,

Not everybody who is voting now provided context in the discussion thread.
You did. And I am sorry I did not understand it.
Formally, bylaws void only vetos with no explanations.
So I agree it is not required in this vote as there are no vetos.
Wouldn't it be good to know though.

--Konst