HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase as mongodb

Re: Hbase as mongodb
The interface to pull JSON objects out of HBase will not be the same as Mongo DB.

Meaning that you can store JSON objects in HBase. ( See Avro, or Wibidata's Kiji for example)
But the infrastructure to query and interact with HBase is going to be different than with MongoDB.

HTH

-Mike

>>> https://mtariq.jux.com/