Hive >> mail # dev >> 'arc diff' failing with "Invalid or missing field 'Test Plan': You must provide a test plan."

+
Carl Steinbach 2012-03-01, 22:45
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-03-01, 22:56
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-03-01, 23:15
Re: 'arc diff' failing with "Invalid or missing field 'Test Plan': You must provide a test plan."
I don't know if there is a way to disable it. But, then I don't know much
about phabricator/arc infra.