MapReduce >> mail # dev >> How can I inject a custom counter in internal of MapReduce engine?

How can I inject a custom counter in internal of MapReduce engine?
Hello, guys.

I want to inject a custom counters in MapReduce Framework group in
MapTask.java and ReduceTask.java.

(Like MAP_INPUT_RECORDS)

So, first I wrote my three counters in Task.Counter.

Then, using reporter instance or importing counters in Task.Counter, tries
to use them.

In pseudo-distributed mode, it works as I expected.

However, in real-cluster, it didn't work and web-ui and console showed just
original counters except my three added custom counters.

How can I inject my custom counter in Map-Reduce Framework group in internal
of MapReduce engine?