HBase >> mail # user >> Get the list of store/store files for a region via HBase API

Re: Get the list of store/store files for a region via HBase API

You're just doing a directory listing in HDFS to get this information.
That's a pretty lightweight operation (I.e., as opposed to transferring
the contents of all the StoreFiles, etc.)

If you want to go all the way down to the StoreFile it's the only way I'm
aware of at this time.