Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is anyone else seeing an NoSuchMethodError for DistributedFileSystem?

+
David Medinets 2013-11-10, 05:04
+
Josh Elser 2013-11-10, 05:11
Re: Is anyone else seeing an NoSuchMethodError for DistributedFileSystem?
git clone https://github.com/apache/accumulo.git
On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 12:11 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Version/Revision?
>

> On 11/10/13, 12:04 AM, David Medinets wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to compile the snapshot with "mvn -Dhadoop.version=1.0.4
>> package
>> -P assemble"
>>
>> testFileMonitor(org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.vfs.providers.
>> VfsClassLoaderTest)
>> Time elapsed: 0.005 sec  <<< ERROR!
>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.MiniDFSCluster.getFileSystem()
>> Lorg/apache/hadoop/hdfs/DistributedFileSystem;
>>      at
>> org.apache.accumulo.test.AccumuloDFSBase.<clinit>(
>> AccumuloDFSBase.java:71)
>>      at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>> Method)
>>      at
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
>> NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>      at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
>> DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
>>      at
>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.createTest(
>> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:195)

+
Josh Elser 2013-11-10, 05:34
+