Hive >> mail # user >> Generate Hive DDL

Generate Hive DDL
Folks,

I was wondering if any one is aware of a way to generate Hive DDL scripts using the existing metastore which in our case is in postgres. We have a few tables which have been historically created and figuring our creating ways to get the schema as DDL so that we can keep it in under version control.  We could replicate the entire metastore would we just want 4 tables out of the 100 we already have in place.

Thanks,
murtaza