Hive >> mail # user >> Dealing with duplicate rows in Hive

Re: Dealing with duplicate rows in Hive
may be you want to try group by

in hive select distinct col1, col2, col3 works but if you want to select
all 50 columns its tricky.

Other option would be group by all those 9 keys and it should take care
that you have combination of those 9 columns is unique.

--
Nitin Pawar