Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> logging into jenkins

+
Warren Turkal 2012-08-15, 05:43
Re: logging into jenkins
I don't think we give that access out to non-committers. You should be able
to get jira to force a new build by uploading new patches, if jira is
working again.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:43 AM, Warren Turkal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How do I get a login so that I can log on to the Apache Jenkins service?
> I'd like to kick off a manual build for one of my jira patches.
>
> Thanks,
> wt

+
Warren Turkal 2012-08-15, 18:41