HBase >> mail # user >> About cells with duplicate timestamp information

About cells with duplicate timestamp information
I have read all I could find regarding what happens when you have
multiple cells with the exact same address (r/f/q/t), and I'm still a
little confused about the resolution.

If I create 2 puts for the exact same address (r/f/q/t), the last one wins?

Can I get different results from a scan as from a get? (What if I
specify "max versions = 1"?)

I am currently using HBase 0.92.1, but nothing is production yet so I
could upgrade to 0.94 with little difficulty.

Thanks in advance!

--Tom