Avro >> mail # dev >> AVRO-301 and AVRO-300

+
Marcio Silva 2012-03-09, 12:03
Re: AVRO-301 and AVRO-300
"ant test" fails for both patches.
"patch" fails if I try to apply them both. Can you create a single
patch for both of them.

I other question, I *do* have commit rights but very green to the
development process. Is there a document somewhere that I can refer
to?

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:03 AM, Marcio Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could one of the python committers review the patches for these related issues, it'd be nice to get them in for 1.7.
>
> Thanks,
> Marcio
+
Marcio O Silva 2012-03-14, 02:53