MapReduce, mail # user - Classic(MapReduce 1) cluster in Hadoop 0.23 just won't listen

+
Alexander Hristov 2012-10-03, 04:43
+
Harsh J 2012-10-03, 05:39
Re: Classic(MapReduce 1) cluster in Hadoop 0.23 just won't listen
Alexander Hristov 2012-10-03, 06:06
Thanks for replying.

I'm using the 0.23.3 release as distributed, no previous versions.

So what's the point in documenting a classic option, then, if it is not
available? I thought distributions were self-contained, or at least the
docs don't mention that you need any previous versions.

+
Harsh J 2012-10-03, 06:38
+
Harsh J 2012-10-03, 21:11