Accumulo, mail # user - Silly question: why have native-standalone vs standalone example conf DIRs?

+
Aaron 2013-05-28, 18:44
+
John Vines 2013-05-28, 18:50
Re: Silly question: why have native-standalone vs standalone example conf DIRs?
Aaron Glahe 2013-05-28, 19:04
No problem.
On May 28, 2013, at 2:50 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you don't have the native libraries available, then they will just fail over to the non-native implementation. But that does make a lot of sense. Do you mind putting in a ticket for this improvement?
>

> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If by default, native-mapping for tserver is "true" by default?
>
> I know there start-up memory settings are different in accumulo-env.sh, but, i would think that for non-native mapping, you'd have in the accumulo-site.xml the configure tserver.memory.aps.native.enabled = false
>
> Or am I completely missing something?

+
Aaron 2013-05-28, 19:24
+