HBase >> mail # user >> CleanerChore exception

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 17:08
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 17:44
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 17:53
Re: CleanerChore exception
The exception came from this line:
          if (file.isDir()) checkAndDeleteDirectory(file.getPath());
Looking at checkAndDeleteDirectory(), it recursively deletes files and
directories under the specified path.

Does /hbase/.archive/entry_duplicate only contain empty directories
underneath it ?

You didn't modify the logcleaner plugin setting, right ?
  <property>
    <name>hbase.master.logcleaner.plugins</name>
    <value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TimeToLiveLogCleaner</value>

 </property>

Cheers

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was going to move to 0.94.4 today ;) And yes I'm using 0.94.3. I
> might wait a bit in case some testing is required with my version.
>
> Is this what you are looking for? http://pastebin.com/N8Q0FMba
>
> I will keep the files for now since it seems it's not causing any
> major issue. That will allow some more testing if required.
>
> JM
>

> 2012/12/30, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Looks like you're using 0.94.3
> >
> > The archiver is backport of:
> > HBASE-5547, Don't delete HFiles in backup mode
> >
> > Can you provide more the log where the IOE was reported using pastebin ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have a "IOException" /hbase/.archive/table_name is non empty
> >> exception every minute on my logs.
> >>
> >> There is 30 directories under this directory. the main directory is
> >> from yesterday, but all sub directories are from December 10th, all
> >> the same time.
> >>
> >> What does this .archive directory is used for, and what should I do?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> JM

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 18:37