HBase >> mail # user >> CleanerChore exception

Re: CleanerChore exception
The exception came from this line:
          if (file.isDir()) checkAndDeleteDirectory(file.getPath());
Looking at checkAndDeleteDirectory(), it recursively deletes files and
directories under the specified path.

Does /hbase/.archive/entry_duplicate only contain empty directories
underneath it ?

You didn't modify the logcleaner plugin setting, right ?
  <property>
    <name>hbase.master.logcleaner.plugins</name>
    <value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TimeToLiveLogCleaner</value>

 </property>

Cheers