Zookeeper, mail # user - Testing expired sessions bug?

Re: Testing expired sessions bug?
Ben Bangert 2012-08-22, 00:56
On Aug 21, 2012, at 4:31 PM, Michi Mutsuzaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That might work, but I couldn't say for sure since I haven't tried
> that myself. Please give it a shot and let us know!

So the C binding doesn't work when loading a session ID if another process on the same computer is already using that? How come the tests pass most of the time?

It'd help a lot for us to look into patching this if we had some overview of why the C binding is managing state in an apparently global way such that two clients with the same session ID can't connect from the same computer... some of the time.

I switched my unit tests to spinning up a separate process that connects and closes the file handle in a separate process, which dropped how often this occurs a little more, but not completely.

Cheers,
Ben