MapReduce >> mail # user >> SNN

Hi

When I start my cluster (with start-dfs.sh), secondary namenodes are
created on all the machines in conf/slaves. I set conf/masters to a
single different machine (along with dfs.http.address pointing to the
nameserver) but seems to be ignored. any hint of what I'm doing wrong?

thanks
giovanni
hadoop version: 1.0.3

cluster: