HBase >> mail # user >> HBase 0.94 security configurations

Re: HBase 0.94 security configurations
I still don't understand if it is optional to use the security or not ?

if i'll set the following in hbase-site.xml:

<property>
        <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.requireClientAuthScheme</name>
        <value></value>
        <description>Property from ZooKeeper's config zoo.cfg.
            Authentication scheme.
        </description>
</property>

will it cancel the need of sasl-authentication ?

If I go back to ZooKeeper 3.3.2 (which doesn't support security) - will
HBase 0.94 and Hadoop 1.0.3 work or must they run with a ZooKeeper that
supports security ?