Sqoop >> mail # user >> RE: sqoop export - parse exception

+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 11:45
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 11:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 14:57
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 15:36
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 15:44
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 15:52
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 16:01
+
Peleg, Eyal 2013-06-09, 16:10
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 16:20
RE: sqoop export - parse exception
As I'm dealing with an HDFS files I'm unable to attach the actual file, just the java file that the sqoop creates while exporting the data.
As for the exported table's DDL, Not sure where to find it..

Intel Electronics Ltd.

Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-09, 19:14