MapReduce >> mail # user >> issue about yarn framework

issue about yarn framework
hi,maillist:
              i have a 5-nodes hadoop cluster,today i find a problem ,one
of my job running in the cluster take up all the container and all vcore,so
other jobs need stay in pending status ,my question is
1,how to find the number of all containers in hadoop,and the number of
containers in cluster decide by what?
2, how to find one container can get the number of vcore?
3, how to caculate the number of vcore in one cluster?
4,how can i limit the number of container which allocate to a job?
5,how can i limit the number of vcore which allocate to a job (or a
container)?

thank you!!