Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2

+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-23, 14:53
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-23, 15:50
+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-23, 16:29
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-23, 16:52
Re: Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2
If i get my wish, we will be using it on  a CUDA cloud to write directly
into Accumulo after processing data in CUDA. We shall see where that goes.
In the meantime, its been a lot of fun fixing it up and testing it. I've
got a ticket up for backporting to 1.4 series.

Thanks guys!

On Saturday,. March 23, 2013, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cool, definitely. I was a bit confused when you said you were stuck on
1.4.2 but wanted a patch put in 1.4 :)

> I'm really curious to see the crazy things people use the proxy to do.
Please keep reporting back your successes (and bug findings). It's great
that these things are getting found.

> On 03/23/2013 12:29 PM, Corey Nolet wrote:
>>
>> Sounds good. I could support the whole 1.4 series. I'm just going to
clean up the thrift file and remove the methods from the proxy service that
don't apply. I could do this on my own but I figured it may be useful to
you guys as well since a lot of people are still on 1.4.* and will be for
awhile.

--
Corey Nolet
Senior Software Engineer