HBase >> mail # dev >> where is TestMXBean.java on 96.0?

where is TestMXBean.java on 96.0?
hi, folks,

a quick question. On hbase94.x, we have a testcase called
/hbase/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/master/TestMXBean.java

for some reason, I can't find it on 96.0 anymore. (maybe the version of
hbase I got doesn't contain everything?). any ideas? thanks

Demai