Pig >> mail # user >> can we run org.apache.pig.Main in Eclipse on windows OS?

can we run org.apache.pig.Main in Eclipse on windows OS?
Hi All,

Is there anybody who tried to run org.apache.pig.Main in Eclipse on windows OS?
Can we run pig project in Eclipse on windows OS? If yes, how to run?

Thanks.