Hive >> mail # dev >> admin rights for Hive jira

admin rights for Hive jira
Carl,
   Please give me admin rights in Hive's jira so that I can close the
0.11.0 release and create the 0.11.1 target as described in the
HowToRelease wiki page (https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/howtorelease.html.
I'm a jira admin on 11 other Apache projects and I believe I created the
Hive jira originally. *smile*

Thanks,
   Owen