Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Building Hadoop 2.2.0 On Windows 7 64-bit

Re: Building Hadoop 2.2.0 On Windows 7 64-bit
Folks, please refer to the wiki page
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hadoop2OnWindows and also BUILDING.txt in
the source tree. We believe we captured all the prerequisites in
BUILDING.txt so let us know if anything is missing.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE