Pig, mail # dev - Error when running Pig from source code.

+
Nero Couvalli 2011-04-13, 16:42
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-04-13, 17:53
Re: Error when running Pig from source code.
Thejas M Nair 2011-04-13, 18:40
To make the eclipse configuration easier, you can do this before you add the project in eclipse. It will set the .classpath file used by eclipse appropriately -

Apply the patch PIG-1986.1.patch in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-1986
cd trunk
patch -p0 < PIG-1986.1.patch
ant eclipse-files