Pig >> mail # dev >> Error when running Pig from source code.

+
Nero Couvalli 2011-04-13, 16:42
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-04-13, 17:53
Re: Error when running Pig from source code.
To make the eclipse configuration easier, you can do this before you add the project in eclipse. It will set the .classpath file used by eclipse appropriately -

Apply the patch PIG-1986.1.patch in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-1986
cd trunk
patch -p0 < PIG-1986.1.patch
ant eclipse-files