Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Blog for Accumulo?

+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-12, 16:43
+
David Medinets 2013-11-12, 17:04
+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-12, 17:14
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-11-12, 17:21
+
David Medinets 2013-11-12, 17:50
+
Ravi Mutyala 2013-11-12, 17:58
+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-12, 17:56
Re: Blog for Accumulo?
I'm all for having a more "definitive" location which we can use as a
distribution point for accurate Accumulo information.

We might be able to leverage the ASF's planet instance
(http://planet.apache.org/) as a aggregation service and link some
subset of posts to planet on a.a.o? I'm thinking like make a sub-feed of
posts to planet.apache.org/committers which has an accumulo tag (I'm not
sure if that's directly possible though).

On 11/12/13, 8:43 AM, Bill Havanki wrote:
> Apache hosts blogs for many of its projects. For example:
>
> http://blogs.apache.org/hbase/
>
> Any interest in establishing one for Accumulo?
>
> Bill

+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-12, 22:38
+