Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Blog for Accumulo?

Re: Blog for Accumulo?
I'm all for having a more "definitive" location which we can use as a
distribution point for accurate Accumulo information.

We might be able to leverage the ASF's planet instance
(http://planet.apache.org/) as a aggregation service and link some
subset of posts to planet on a.a.o? I'm thinking like make a sub-feed of
posts to planet.apache.org/committers which has an accumulo tag (I'm not
sure if that's directly possible though).