HBase, mail # user - Problem with recreation of a phantom table

+
Shumin Wu 2012-10-02, 22:55
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-10-02, 23:07
Re: Problem with recreation of a phantom table
Shumin Wu 2012-10-02, 23:26
Thanks for reply!

I did a
hbase hbck -fixAssignments

results showed
0 inconsistencies detected.

But the problem is still there -- hbase says table existing when I tried to
create and table not existed when i tried to delete.

Then I brutally removed the phantom table from hdfs, rebooted the server,
and hoped to see the problem gone.

But then met the NotAllMetaRegionsOnlineException error. So I did another
hbck.

Then suddenly I was able to recreate the phantom table again. Problem
solved.
Shumin

+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-03, 13:13