HBase >> mail # user >> Problem with recreation of a phantom table

Re: Problem with recreation of a phantom table
Thanks for reply!

I did a
hbase hbck -fixAssignments

results showed
0 inconsistencies detected.

But the problem is still there -- hbase says table existing when I tried to
create and table not existed when i tried to delete.

Then I brutally removed the phantom table from hdfs, rebooted the server,
and hoped to see the problem gone.

But then met the NotAllMetaRegionsOnlineException error. So I did another
hbck.

Then suddenly I was able to recreate the phantom table again. Problem
solved.
Shumin