Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How to get TaskId from ContainerId or ApplicationId or Request in Hadoop 0.23??

+
Shekhar Gupta 2012-08-23, 01:23
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-23, 18:27
+
Shekhar Gupta 2012-08-23, 19:04
Re: How to get TaskId from ContainerId or ApplicationId or Request in Hadoop 0.23??
There really is no way.  The RM also has no knowledge of map tasks vs
reduce tasks nor should it know.

--Bobby