Hadoop, mail # dev - How to get TaskId from ContainerId or ApplicationId or Request in Hadoop 0.23??

Re: How to get TaskId from ContainerId or ApplicationId or Request in Hadoop 0.23??
Robert Evans 2012-08-23, 14:19
There really is no way.  The RM also has no knowledge of map tasks vs
reduce tasks nor should it know.

--Bobby