Pig >> mail # user >> EvalFunc#outputSchema method not called in UDF

+
Zhang Jianfeng 2012-08-15, 01:04
+
=?KOI8-U?B?96bUwcymyiD0yc... 2012-08-15, 20:12
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-08-15, 21:10
+
=?KOI8-U?B?96bUwcymyiD0yc... 2012-08-16, 09:20
Re: EvalFunc#outputSchema method not called in UDF
Just checked -- it's just in trunk.