Pig >> mail # dev >> Modify PigStorage to load schema from alternate location?

Modify PigStorage to load schema from alternate location?
Would it be reasonable if I modified PigStorage to read a schema from a
user specified location? The default would be the same as it is today.

Having this feature would certainly help when I need to read a dataset that
I don't own and whose schema is kept in a separate location.