Hive, mail # user - Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?

+
Krishna Rao 2012-12-14, 10:35
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-14, 10:44
+
Ted Reynolds 2012-12-14, 17:10
+
Krishna Rao 2012-12-17, 13:44
+
Mark Grover 2012-12-18, 02:05
Re: Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?
Krishna Rao 2012-12-18, 10:15
On 18 December 2012 02:05, Mark Grover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I usually put it in my home directory and that works. Did you try that?
I need it to work for all users. So the cleanest non-duplicating solution,
seems to be in the hive bin directory (and then conf dir, when I upgrade
hive).
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-12-18, 04:59