Hive >> mail # user >> Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?

Re: Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?
On 18 December 2012 02:05, Mark Grover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I usually put it in my home directory and that works. Did you try that?
I need it to work for all users. So the cleanest non-duplicating solution,
seems to be in the hive bin directory (and then conf dir, when I upgrade
hive).