Hadoop >> mail # dev >> I want to revise the source codes, which version is proper?

Re: I want to revise the source codes, which version is proper?

See http://hadoop.apache.org/common/releases.html for versions and their current status. You can checkout the source code from one of the links at http://hadoop.apache.org/common/version_control.html.

HTH,
+Vinod