HBase >> mail # user >> Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above

+
James Taylor 2013-02-25, 17:35
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-25, 22:09
+
Rita 2013-02-26, 12:49
+
James Taylor 2013-02-26, 17:53
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-26, 17:59
+
James Taylor 2013-02-26, 22:11
+
Graeme Wallace 2013-02-26, 18:02
+
Stack 2013-02-26, 19:17
Re: Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above
Cool !!! This is really good. I have a quick question though, is it
possible to use Phoenix over existing tables ? I doubt it but just thought
I will ask it on the list.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Graeme Wallace <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > James,
> >
> > Are you or anyone involved with Phoenix going to be at the Strata conf in
> > Santa Clara this week ?
> >

> You might want to attend the hbase meetup where James will be talking
> Phoenix at the Intel Campus near Strata:
> http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/96584102/
>
> St.Ack

+
James Taylor 2013-02-26, 22:22