HBase >> mail # user >> Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above

Re: Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above
Cool !!! This is really good. I have a quick question though, is it
possible to use Phoenix over existing tables ? I doubt it but just thought
I will ask it on the list.