Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Security for 0.22

Security for 0.22
Hi All ,
As I understand , there is some security code in 22, but some patches are
not there . This includes MR-LinuxTaskController and SPNego support for the
WebUI.
I am trying to missing features/patches and best approach for incorporating
 security in 0.22. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations for
this.

Thanks and Regards,
Benoy Antony
+