MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Hadoop Jobtracker web administration tool, hadoop job -list and Tasktrackers Web UI's show no information

+
Tatsuo Kawasaki 2012-10-02, 07:15
+
gschen 2012-10-02, 09:58
Re: Hadoop Jobtracker web administration tool, hadoop job -list and Tasktrackers Web UI's show no information
Romedius Weiss 2012-10-03, 06:07
Sorry for double posting

Hi!

The services are running on master(NN,JT,TT,DN) and slave(TT,DN)
according to jps. In the WebUI`s the slaves are shown as up and
running, I'm getting heartbeats and everything. When running a job, it
completes and logs everything to the command prompt. The only thing
missing is the realtime feedback from the said tools and logs from the
jobtracker concerning each executed job.

concerning the firewall: I'm running 2 Ububtu VM's in a internal
network\ing mode in virtualbox.

IPTables output:
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source               destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source               destination

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source               destination

I have no DHCP, DNS is configured manually(and there might be the problem)

etc hosts on both machines:
172.16.0.1 master vmmaker-ubd64
172.16.0.11 slave vmmaker-slave

127.0.0.1 localhost
# on master
127.0.0.1 vmmaker-ubd64
# on slave
127.0.0.1 vmmaker-slave
____

vmmaker-slave and vmmaker-ubd64 are the names of the machines
configured in the hostname files.

Thanks for the help,
Kind regards, Romedius

Zitat von Tatsuo Kawasaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> Could you please hit jps command on your Jobtracker node?
> And please check your firewall settings.
> (If you are using RHEL/CentOS, run iptables -L)
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Tatsuo

+