HBase, mail # user - How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table

Re: How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 04:54
A rowkey is associated with the complete row. So you could have client id
as the rowkey. Hbase allows different qualifiers within a column family, so
you could potentially do the following:

1. You could have qualifiers like home address street 1, home address
street 2, home address city, office address street 1 etc kind of qualifiers
under physical address column family.
2. If you access entire address and not city, state individually, you could
have the complete address concatenated and saved in one quailifer under
physical address family using qualifiers like home, office, extra.....

A good link to get started is
http://hbase.apache.org/book/datamodel.html#conceptual.view

Best Regards,
Sonal