Hive >> mail # user >> Which is the postgres version is compatible for hive-trunk..?

Re: Which is the postgres version is compatible for hive-trunk..?
Hey Rohith,

last time I used psql was with postgresql-8.4-701.jdbc4.jar, and was working great. But I guess all 8.x version should work. Postgres 9x I personally wouldn't choose.

best,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz