Zookeeper, mail # user - pzxid field in stat structure

Re: pzxid field in stat structure
Mahadev Konar 2011-10-15, 23:59
Hi Tassos,
 There is some documention in src/zookeeper.jute:

 long pzxid;      // last modified children

But, we should probably add some documentation in the programmer's
guide. Can you please open  a jira/upload a patch :)?

thanks
mahadev